Monday, June 28, 2010

My visit with Mom....

Hi everyone....I finally was able to go to AZ to visit mom in May, and it was really great.....Mom, Kathy, Harper and Evrett picked me up in Prescott after my Conference for work in Las Vegas, and I spent about 5 days just hanging out and visiting......we went to Red Robin for lunch...

The next two pictures are from the Cheescake Factory, I promised mom I would take her there for Mother's Day.......it was really nice.... I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

We had a really nice waitor and we had him take this picture of all of us......Josslyn was asleep on the seat next to Kathy so you can't see her, but it was a Girls Day out.....Could Harpers Cord not be sooooo flippin cute........
OK....I do believe these five little cuties take after their Aunt Kari......hmmmm
they are so much fun!

Thank you Nuttall Family for letting me stay with you in your fun Home! I love you all!

1 comments:

Kath said...

It was tons of fun to have you here! Joss always asks about her Kari. Can't wait for you all to come back!