Monday, January 12, 2009

Free at last!

Well, I picked Mom up from the rehab center on Saturday morning, and I am not sure about her, but I was happy to get her out of there.  Not that they weren't great to her, but I really didn't love the place!  I think and hope that she will be able to be comfortable here at our house for a while! We went and got some of her belongings from her house as to make her a little more comfortable, and I think she is liking it so far.  It's hard to tell, cause I know it can be frustrating with 4 little ones running around and being crazy but hopefully now that the weekend is over and 2 of the 4 kids are back in school, it won't be too overwhelming for her.  Please call and talk to her... she would love it!  You will have to call my cell phone for now, because the phones we hooked up at our house are too old or something cause they aren't working.  Once we do get new phones, I will send the # again, and that will be her phone line... since we haven't ever used it in the 3.5 months we have lived her.  


Anyways... she seems to be doing good!  The home health people will be coming to see her every 3 days or so to check the wound and change the bandages (THANK HEAVENS!) Then she will have her surgery on Jan. 23rd, and come back here until she feels ok on her own... I guess!

1 comments:

Chelsea Diane said...

Yay!!! Congrats to Grandma for being set free!! I need to come over and see her and chat with everyone! That's nice that people will come and change the bandages!! Saweet!
Love you all!!