Saturday, December 6, 2008

A visit to Grandma!

I have been promising Mom that I would bring a couple of my kids in at a time to visit her!  So Parker, Ev, and I went in to visit with her this afternoon!  They were happy to see her!  I snapped a few photos while we were there so you can get a glimpse into where she is and how she is doing! 

This is the sign out front of the building!  Neat, huh!?!


Grandma and the boys sitting in her little corner! (I am sure she would love some pictures from the kids or of the kids to hang on her corkboard!)

Here is the cute little Christmas Tree that the Merrie Miss girls from her ward brought to her the other night.  It has cute little ornaments of the nativity on it!

My silly boys found her glasses and thought it would be cool to try them out! Gma thinks Parker looks like Harry Potter!

Here is one of the many Christmas trees they have set up in her building!  This one is in the little lobby/sitting area as you go in!

She seemed to be doing good today!  She went and played Bible Bingo with a group this afternoon, and said it was fun!  Hopefully she will do more activities to kill some time!!!

0 comments: